Last Thursday I went to the park as a surprise and it started raining, but we didn't care. Everyone else left, but we stayed and played volleyball in the rain. Then it stopped raining and we played on the playground. Before we left, me and my Aunt Angie played baseball. It was really fun!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Why don't I get some surprise Thursdays?
Love you
dad
Hey, I just heard about Surprise Thursdays and it sounds great!
I wish I had thought of that when my kids were your age. It really sounds like fun.
As far as playing out in the rain goes.... I think you guys are all wet.
Grump
You're aunt sounds like the coolest person ever!
(I had lots of fun with you that day.)
Karston, I just want you to know that I am always so proud of you. You are a great kid!
Hey buddy,
I have tagged you from my blog. Now you have to type a blog and list 7 random or wierd things about yourself. Have fun!
Mom
Post a Comment