My name is Karston and I decided I want a blog page like my parents. I will blog about some of my favorite things and maybe some of the adventures of Captn. K Man and Jo-dog (My brother). Most of the time my mom or dad will do the typing for me because they type faster. So, here's my first blog.
Today I went on a bike ride with my friends Alex and Evan. They met my friend Jared and we talked about a few things, like what he got at the fun fair. He got some lego toys, there is a little guy that blasts armor off a giant thing. But, he lost the little guy and wants to find him. I told him" "Iwish I could stay longer but I need to go now."
Now I'm home and am going to bed soon.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Ramblings of an 8 year old
Posted by CaptnKman at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good job, I love you bud!
Way to go Karston, I love that you have a blog. Now, we can keep up with you better.
Love you,
PaPa and Moni
Great Blog, Karston!
I can't wait to read more of your adventures!
I love you,
Grump
I'm so excited that you have a blog and can't wait to read about all your adventures.
Aunt Tarah
Is it a bird, is it a plane, NO IT'S CAPTAIN K MAN. I am so excited about your blog. I can't wait to read your daily adventures.
Uncle Seth
Post a Comment