Today was a really rainy day. I really wanted the rain to go away so that we could have recess, but it never went away. I was kind of dissapointed because me and my friend were going to play a really cool game at recess, but my friend said "maybe tomorrow." And then I reminded him that tomorrow is a half day so we won't have recess. So I decided to do the game on Monday.

4 comments:
Love you buddy, it may not be a fun game, but maybe Saturday you can help me fix the windshield wipers on the car.
K-Man, I agreed with you yesterday. The rain just would not stop. Our front yard is a lake this morning. I think I need a boat.
It's raining hear today and I can't take Jericho out to play or play with Gamba outside. Maybe tomorrow. I agree with you though the rain needs to go away.
Aunt Tarah
Well, it hasn't rained here much, but it did turn cold this weekend. Why it's all the way down in the 60's today.
Sometimes I want to have recess too, but the man says "No! You can't have recess and eat meals too. You have to stay here at work." So I just have to plan to play my fun games on a different day like you. Maybe after lunch you can go over to Papa's and ride in his boat in the front yard.
Catch you next time!
Grump
Post a Comment