CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Me and my Brother....


Me and my brother play together alot. We really can not wait until summer so we can play even more! We love to play with our two friends Preston and Evan! Even when they don't come out to play it is still fun to have a brother to play with. We will always remember these times as some of the best times ever.
(Josiah would like to add.... "me and my brother are best friends.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that it has stopped raining there.... wait what is that cloud I see??

I have been waiting and waiting for you to blog again. I just love reading about you and your brother. It is great that you and Josiah are such great friends and never fuss or fight with one another. It made me think of me and MY brother, Stanley. I think I'll give him a call and see if he can come over and play. Oh wait...last time he threw something at me...

Love the blog -- keep it up!

I Love You,
Grump