This week I have been doing swim lessons and the water has been kinda cold. But it is really fun. 
Yesterday I was in the deep in end. It was a lot of fun, but today they moved us to the shallow end for some reason. I'm still trying to figure out why they did that. Our group is called the minnows.
Yesterday and Today were a lot of fun. The first day was really cold. I tried to get out of the water but my teacher and my mom forced me to get back in. I really loved every day of swim lessons so far. I am looking forward to tomorrow too.
8 comments:
You and Josiah are doing so well in your swim lessons this week. I am very proud of both of you. Keep up the great work and don't let a little cold water get in your way of learning and having fun. I love you buddy.
Mommy
Way to go big guy. I'm so proud of you. Tell Josiah way to go too and that I'm proud of him. You guys will be like a pair of fish swimming before too long.
Love ya,
Moni
Hey K- I am so glad you are learning to swim. I learned when I was young and it came in very handy when I was a little older. Aunt Beanie couldn't swim and one day she got in the deep end and she was about to drown, when I quickly put on my Capn J-Man suit and dove in and saved her. She was so happy that she decided to be my sister for the rest of her life. So watch out for Alysa when she gets a little older.
Grump
Hi Karston! I love your blog! The swim lessons sound like a lot of fun and I'm sure you're learning a lot. I hope you don't have any more cold days!
Love,
Lindsay
So glad you're enjoying your swim lessons! Way to tough it out in the cold. Hopefully, it will warm up this week! Love you, buddy!
Love you bud, this swimming thing is super important for our white water rafting trip next month
Good job Karston! It sounds like lots of fun. Jericho and I are doing swim lessons next week. You are going to have to give me a few hints. Love ya bud!
Aunt Tarah
Karston,
I'm so proud of you for taking swimming lessons. I wish I could see you this summer and go swimming together. Maybe next time I see you you'll be swimming like a fish. I love you.
Nanny
Post a Comment